- An organization aligned with Democrats is hoping to raise $80 million over the next three years to recruit, train, and support candidates for local election administration related offices.
- With inflation rates higher than they have been in decades, Republican candidates for Congress are making it a major, if not the major, focus of their electoral messaging.
- National Journal runs down to top House fundraising numbers from the recently released Q1 FEC reports. There’s plenty for partisans of all stripes to take comfort in. While Democrats lead the money race in several key races and at the national committee level, the Republican leadership Super PAC is far outpacing its Democratic counterpart.
- Nancy Pelosi wades into the Democratic Primary for Governor in Florida (video) with an endorsement of Congressman and former Governor (as a Republican), Charlie Crist. He faces state Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried and state Senator Annette Taddeo in the August 23rd primary.
- J.D. Vance wasted no time in releasing an ad featuring former President Donald Trump’s endorsement of him for the Ohio GOP Senate nomination. The primary will be held two weeks from tomorrow on May 3rd.
- Polling shows Nebraska’s GOP race for the gubernatorial nomination is currently a three way tie. The state’s voters go to the polls on May 10th.
- We’ve updated our House ratings today.
- Pennsylvania may be moving towards opening their partisan primaries.
|Tues April 19||CA State Assembly 17 Special General|
|Tues May 3||Indiana Primary|
|MI State House 15 Special General|
|MI State House 36 Special General|
|MI State House 43 Special General|
|MI State House 74 Special General|
|GA State House 45 Special General Runoff|